just a hobby

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Me, Myself, and I

Last time I had a blog was for my freshman English course, and its only purpose was to post our papers on it for our professor to grade.
So, this experience should be a fun one.

I thoroughly enjoy writing down random thoughts and sweet nothings I find from books and whatnot in the various journals and sketchbooks I own.  This is just another outlet for which to write these things and share with my world.

Today I will leave you with this.
"You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God." -1 Peter 3:4

Be beautiful inside.


2 comments:

  1. eeek! you've joined the blogging world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have! I'm so excited! Haha just another way to be artsy I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete